Many people are dissatisfied with their smile but have difficulty pinpointing the problem areas. Here are some suggestions. Looking directly into the mirror, smile normally and ask yourself these simple questions:
- Do you have crooked teeth?
- Do you have any noticeable spaces between your teeth?
- Are you missing any of your teeth?
- Are your teeth discolored?
- Do your front teeth have discolored fillings?
- Does your smile seem narrow? Does it include only the front six teeth?
- Do the teeth look short or worn flat?
- Are silver-mercury fillings causing your back teeth to look gray or black?
- Are your gums red and swollen?
- Do you show too much gum when you smile?
Improve my smile
- Does your smile match the rest of your image?
- Are you self-conscious about your smile?
- What do other people notice about your smile?
- Do you find yourself not smiling in photos or covering your smile with your hand or lip?
- After going through the questions above, what would you change about your smile if you could?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these or have questions, please call us at New York Office Phone Number 212-888-6311